I knew the moment I started this blog that I wanted to use the power of the internet to help other people. Every month I will choose a new charity to support. If we all donate even just $1 a month, together we can make a difference. Please join me in helping others! You can donate as much or as little as you want, but when we all work together we can make a change.
When you make a donation to the "Charity of the Month", please leave a comment or tweet about it and let me know with #dancingcowcharity. We also have a team on Charity Miles called DancingCowHerd. You can read more about it HERE. You can also share the hashtag if you complete any act of service, I'd love to hear about how you're working to change the world and help others!
This Month's Charity:
Suicide Prevention, CLICK HERE.
FEATURED CHARITIES AND ORGANIZATIONS I LOVE:
- Cogswell Hall (Provides low-income housing and advocates for disabled and economically disadvantaged individuals. Thank you Cindy M. for the suggestion!)
- Lumos (Children have the right to be loved. Like Harry Potter.)
- Utah Food Bank (Providing food for people in need. I'm from Utah, so this is my personal choice, but click HERE to find a food bank near your own home)
- Cache Food Pantry (Currently living in Cache Valley, I gotta support my neighbors!)
- The Road home (Fighting homelessness in Utah.)
- Fight The New Drug (Porn kills love)
- Amy Poehler's Smart Girls (Girl power!)
Want your charity to be listed on Featured Charities? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to be listed on this page or to write a guest post.
January 2017: Guiding Eyes (POST)
December 2016: 12 Days of Service
November 2016: Resolve the National Infertility Association (POST)
July 2016: Stand Up To Cancer (POST)
May 2016: Feeding America (POST)
February/March 2016: To Write Love on Her Arms (POST)
January 2016: Dave Thomas Foundation For Adoption (POST)
May 2014: Make a Wish (POST)
April 2014: Autism Speaks (POST)
March 2014: SeeeMe (POST)
January 2014: Reading is Fundamental (POST)
December 2103: 12 Days of Service (POST)
November 2013: National Adoption Foundation (POST)
October 2013: Susan G. Komen: Breast Cancer Awareness (POST)