Feel free to comment on this post to discuss our book of the month, Beautiful Creatures. Below are some discussion questions, they aren't necessary, but feel free to answer them if you'd like. Also, don't forget to vote on the sidebar for next month's book! Thank you so much for joining in! WARNING: SPOILERS MAY BE CONTAINED BELOW!
- What do you think of Ethan and Lena's relationship? Compare it to other literary relationships.
- Do you think the two female authors created a believable male character?
- Do you see this book as a lesson that history repeats itself?
- Do you think you would be Light or Dark at the age 16? (If you're older, think about how you acted at 16)
- Have your ancestor's past decisions changed your life?
- If you've seen the movie, how do you feel about the way the director interpreted the book onto the screen?